[Xen-users] xensource-2.6.29-xen-r4 and 2.6.31 IRQ 17 e1000

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-users] xensource-2.6.29-xen-r4 and 2.6.31 IRQ 17 e1000
From: "Riccardo" <andrighetto.riccardo@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 16 Oct 2009 22:49:52 +0200
Delivery-date: Fri, 16 Oct 2009 13:51:22 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi,
I compiled xen-sources in my gentoo from: http://code.google.com/p/gentoo-xen-kernel/downloads/list
but with e1000 as module or builtin when the system setup the ip automatically on boot or manually the system freeze with "Disabling IRQ 17"

I try the e1000e driver and the igb driver from Intel, but doesn't support my integrated lan:
06:00.0 Ethernet controller: Intel Corporation 82573E Gigabit Ethernet Controller (Copper) (rev 03)

For boot I must disable AHCI in the BIOS, with AHCI the kernel doesn't recognized the hard drives. (The AHCI is already buildin in the kernel).

Any suggestions for boot one xen kernel in my gentoo?

Best regards,

Riccardo