[Xen-users] it's about xen and xorp

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-users] it's about xen and xorp
From: amina elbekkali <aelbekkali@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 1 Oct 2009 00:29:12 +0000
Delivery-date: Wed, 30 Sep 2009 17:29:55 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  hi all
i hope you are all fine,I post this mail with the hope i will find an explanation for my too problems.
i 'm actually working on an internship subject about xen technology: install xorp router in the virtual domain of the xen hypervisor.
this installation should be done on a PC with too NIC.
The problem is that i don't know what is the utility of too NIC in such installation, why should i use too  NIC and not only one?  That was my first problem

The second problem is : i am working on a laptop which contain too NIC: an Ethernet one and a wireless one, so my question is: deos xen  create automatically a bridge for the wireless NIC as for the Ethernet one?   or should i create the bridge of the wireless NIC with commands?

Thanks in advance
regards