RE: [Xen-users] PCI Passthrough

Subject: RE: [Xen-users] PCI Passthrough
From: "Dustin Henning" <Dustin.Henning@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 30 Sep 2009 11:07:47 -0400
Delivery-date: Wed, 30 Sep 2009 08:08:49 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
        You're likely to get the "sorry, you're out of luck" response, but
IIRC, PCI Passthrough can be used with one type of domU without VT-d/iommu.
This may require custom compilation or something, though, as it poses a
security risk.  The answer should be hidden deep within the archives of this
mailing list.
        Dustin