Re: [Xen-users] Frequent para (Linux) domU hangs

Hi Nathan,

> Whoops, I don't think my last post made it to the list for some reason.
> Apologies if it did and this is a double post...

I made it just fine :-)

> Just wanted to chime in and say that I am experiencing this exact problem,
> and am struggling to come up with a cause, let alone a solution.  Like you,
> it's only one VM on a host with the problem, while the dozen other VMs on the
> same host have never frozen.  The console logs are empty.

Lets see if we can find similarities. I'm running Debian Lenny
2.6.26-1-xen-amd64, so 64bit dom0. I'm only running para Debian Lenny
64bit domUs (can't be more straightforward). All domUs run without swap
(to prevent potential disc trashing as they're all on the same RAID-6
volume). Xen 3.2-1 I've got two out of five VMs that frequently hang
(once every few days).

What's your situtation?

Jan