Re: [Xen-users] Need help ASAP with xen network problem afterchassis swa

On Wed, 2009-09-16 at 08:37 -0700, Chris wrote:
> You can rename the interface two way one you can write a rules that
> say nic will be kanal with whatever eth* you want. That can done in
> at /etc/udev/rules.d/60-net
> That be the location on centos, may alittle different in other Linux
> versions.
> Or change they on the fly but I can't rememer the directory with
> binary to do that, the infomation is in my office

I got the network up by manually running:
/etc/xen/scripts/network-bridge start netdev=eth1

It came up. I will check the files you mention above to see if that's
why it didn't start automatically.

Thanks to everyone for all the help. Now that the server is back up I
need to leave it for now. Hopefully the hardware problem is fixed too!

Thanks again,
James