Re: [Xen-users] GPLPV and dhcp should it work?

To: James Harper <james.harper@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] GPLPV and dhcp should it work?
From: Silviu Paragina <silviu@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 15 Sep 2009 18:06:23 +0300
Cc: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Tue, 15 Sep 2009 08:07:09 -0700
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha1; c=relaxed; d=paragina.ro; h=message-id :date:from:mime-version:to:cc:subject:references:in-reply-to :content-type:content-transfer-encoding; s=doradusmail; bh=Es06K n0b7TtelHIhX21Lwb4u5TE=; b=JP+2MXYomT79iWGwDoyHtp6T5E5J3+pNDdbSI 0UI5QUrr6ckucMSNIMIZc+EIhAa7dKUuBlwKRs2W/seBsDeV4srJdEyChBfXlNGj lHbc+2g7zdh0fG2DSf8CP7c7cWG+PfMFbbYTc+hTKZPGGKXBW9t+hLk6kdEMHW1x PUMWMU=