Re: [Xen-users] iSCSI domU - introducing more stability

To: netz-haut - stephan seitz <s.seitz@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] iSCSI domU - introducing more stability
From: "Fajar A. Nugraha" <fajar@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 8 Sep 2009 12:56:54 +0700
Cc: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Mon, 07 Sep 2009 22:57:31 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
On Tue, Sep 8, 2009 at 12:52 PM, netz-haut - stephan
seitz<s.seitz@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> iSCSI target is a iStor IntegraStor is325 appliance. The appliance takes the
> problem
> not really serious. It shows "Reported LUNs data has changed" followed by a
> "Scheduled
> Transaction". This is marked as warning, not as failure.

So let me get this straight. Even the iscsi target (the appliance)
actually reports that LUN data has changed?

Isn't open-iscsi initiator doing its job correctly then, since it
detects the target has changed, it refused to write data to it to
prevent corruption?

--
Fajar