RE: [Xen-users] SVM not detected on Opteron 1220

To: <djmagee@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: [Xen-users] SVM not detected on Opteron 1220
From: "Brian P. Martin" <Brian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 27 Jul 2009 13:54:49 -0700
Cc: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Mon, 27 Jul 2009 13:55:38 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Awesome, Doug!  I've been on that wild goose chase for quite a while.

I've been trying to figure out why a DomU guest can't see a parallel port
(either the one on the mobo or another on a PCI card).  I thought it was
because I didn't have SVM active for some reason.  I'm still stuck, but at
least now I'm stuck on the right problem.

The few minutes you spent responding has saved me many hours of wasted
effort.  Thanks a lot.

                               -Brian M.