[Xen-community] Xen Summit Asia Dates for Planning

To: "xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "xen-community@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <xen-community@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Xen-community] Xen Summit Asia Dates for Planning
From: Stephen Spector <stephen.spector@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2009 06:03:10 -0400
Accept-language: en-US
Acceptlanguage: en-US
Delivery-date: Mon, 20 Jul 2009 03:03:18 -0700
Sender: xen-community-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Xen Community:

I wanted to share with everyone the schedule for the next few months in putting together the Xen Summit Asia event in China. Please take note of the dates if you intend to present or be a part of the program committee.

Program Committee (August 1 – August 15, 2009) :  Anyone interested in volunteering to be on the event Program Committee can submit their interest to me via email during this time period

Topic Submission (August 15, 2009 – October 31, 2009): Anyone interested in submitting a topic for presenting at Xen Summit Asia can leverage the new online topic registration system.

Final Event Agenda (November 5, 2009):  I anticipate having the final event agenda approved by the Program Committee by early November.

I look forward to a great event at Intel in China this year and want to thank Intel and Citrix China for sponsoring the event this year.

Stephen Spector

Community Manager, Xen.org

T: +1 772 621 5062 | F: +1 772 365 0338 | M: +1 954 854 4257

stephen.spector@xxxxxxx

Blog: http://blog.xen.org | Twitter: @xen_com_mgr