RE: [Xen-users] Xen time drift issues

To: "'Priya'" <pbhat@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: [Xen-users] Xen time drift issues
From: "Tanuj Bansal" <bansal.tanuj83@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 8 Jul 2009 17:29:16 +0530
Delivery-date: Wed, 08 Jul 2009 05:00:31 -0700
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:reply-to:from:to:references :in-reply-to:subject:date:message-id:mime-version:content-type :content-transfer-encoding:x-mailer:thread-index:content-language; bh=l4l/N9ZNxWKTiJhZ4k/KuP6UPflDy86Og21A5LIU/vo=; b=cwAU+KvCFG6GakbpoW2RjueR88SoPiN0jHUoxUXf5KUyyaDcxd3NaZVg2/LXFC9uHk nnet0OCiOlBlyj2pwXESq9tzgRPuSWliGE7+44oTtMtcjvd9395xuvK0VRosRisPEwy5 s/j8eTuRWi4lGNjNoM1/RZyovFPISUQ2YDUyc=
Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=reply-to:from:to:references:in-reply-to:subject:date:message-id :mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:x-mailer :thread-index:content-language; b=VgNVYr8Ibsgb/4glPG5wSwdsjhRGR974mlmjwNI8CrA9XsUypIoFbLohYWGNdKjIdP d6JUL3dtzURSlGhZNhJetsmOl6XfV9lk9xn+OW73K+IHaSbBdt7qPxdeigC239yLY5rf uI1L3o8ngANn85AOkdNlPkwdQsO4eYiOPEmjk=