Re: [Xen-users] about xm vcpu-set

To: Nick Couchman <Nick.Couchman@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] about xm vcpu-set
From: Yassine AYACHI <yassinegtr4@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 28 May 2009 16:36:08 +0000
Cc: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Fri, 29 May 2009 08:35:02 -0700
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references :from:date:message-id:subject:to:cc:content-type; bh=Ga3egOcliCm20YHOCZ4gTULkjpZvmiZOgheSpIx8buQ=; b=Zk2RfjXqTCMHqkyTQ8SwuOLvKLwVMJhZrvVH8+mMu1XjAt9EZeHIV5o1jDIepue1GI zTergn7UkZPpT9faOWP2BjePspfbCBDhcRfPNc3qDhX/8IPv8ZkmJz2vEF1FmDK3eSsO M385A0A3vdJb4nvTY5doSqFh6bgVdhQlRPups=
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Thanks for replay,

You're right, I assigned 4 vcpus and my VM load average decreased remarkably.

Only one trick to report the VM must be shutdown then start and not restart.

Thanks again,