[Xen-users] Looking for Xen success stories in a production data center

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-users] Looking for Xen success stories in a production data center environment
From: Joe Armstrong <Joe.Armstrong@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 8 May 2009 14:40:45 -0700 (PDT)
Delivery-date: Fri, 08 May 2009 14:41:25 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi All,

I am looking for some data regarding successful Xen deployment in production
data center environments.  What I need are hard facts regarding platform
stability and I/O performance metrics.  I've found some comparisons (Vmware
vs Xen) on the web but a lot of them seem a bit dated.

Just to save bandwidth please don't post subjective "works great for us"
type messages - this isn't a poll :-)

What I, and probably others, need is whitepaper level objective uptime and
performance metric info.

Many, many thanks.

Joe