Re: [Xen-users] Guide for setting up Xen servers to share an array?

To: Kevin S <lightyearkev1@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] Guide for setting up Xen servers to share an array?
From: Rob Aronson <riaronson@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 15 Apr 2009 10:13:56 -0700
Cc: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Wed, 15 Apr 2009 10:15:51 -0700
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references :date:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=z1N9aLMfGI2jnnX9Tjj8bL/sL/J06zfKuqAqXORIdAo=; b=LL8QNuHV20qn7haS2HiQu8sEEN7dTm4wsWhWOK1/tGWKVHoXf9O4YXOQgdnRnMIK8n ajAeUoK+0PSP7Z5h9DDcAfqW0ecAYhDtcKH7XIjhsamHBfhBdtnyF+5JSS6OTbxk9XdU x/O05Smds2e/jLGCVxaQHMKxS23L7dEb3/3EY=
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Look at Novell's SLES 11 website. They have a document on their cool solutions that lays out the process.
Rob Aronson
Practice Manager, Novacoast
USA