Re: [Xen-users] xen and snapshot partition ?

To: Riccardo Veraldi <Riccardo.Veraldi@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] xen and snapshot partition ?
From: Thomas Halinka <lists@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2009 16:18:11 +0200
Cc: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Mon, 30 Mar 2009 07:19:35 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hey Ricardo,

since snapshots are writeable you can prepare something like a template
or golden-image snapshot this and let your xen-guests work on that
snapshot.

You can prepare many snapshots from a lvol.

hth,

Thomas

PS: openqrm makes massive usage of this ;)