Re: [Xen-users] compiling Xen 3.3.1 on Lenny

Thiago Camargo Martins Cordeiro wrote:
Try the Xen Live CD! It's a Debian Lenny!   ;-)

http://wiki.xensource.com/xenwiki/LiveCD

-
Thiago

2009/3/20 Thiago Camargo Martins Cordeiro <thiagocmartinsc@xxxxxxxxx>
You do not need to compile entire Xen and a dom0 kernel if you are running Debian Lenny...

Just install Debian Lenny and to install Xen, run:

apt-get install xen-linux-system-2.6.26-1-xen-686
reboot

;-)

-
 Thiago