Re: [Xen-users] multi bridge support?

On Mon, Mar 23, 2009 at 3:34 PM, Mark Chaney <macscr@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> So how do I properly configure them in the guest config?

I know that when installing from Gitco (http://www.gitco.de/repo/) the
bridge names stay xenbr0, so if interface changes is the issue you can
use their rpm to preserver the old behavior.

Personally I prefere to do bridging manually. i.e. use "/bin/true" in
network-script, and configure bridges using RHEL's
/etc/sysconfig/network-scripts/*

Regards,

Fajar