Re: [Xen-users] ramdisk

On Sun, Mar 15, 2009 at 7:50 PM, mattias <mj@xxxxxx> wrote:
> I find some qemu images and would like to use them in xen

Then my initial answer is somewhat relevant: create one :)

Assuming your qemu images are of Linux, and it works in qemu :
- If you want to run it as HVM guest, the existing initrd should work
- If you want to run it as PV guest, it's somewhat complicated and
distro-specific. My post here
http://lists.xensource.com/archives/html/xen-users/2009-03/msg00372.html
might be relevant, in that it takes an existing Centos root image and
do some necessary adjustments (including installing kernel-xen and
creating a suitable initrd) to make it a PV domU. The exact steps will
be different depending on what distro it is and how the image was
created.

Regards,

Fajar