From: christopher andrews <khris4@xxxxxxxxx>
To: Nick Couchman <Nick.Couchman@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] help convert vmdk to xen
Date: Tue, 3 Mar 2009 09:20:07 -0500

when i convert it to a raw, xen vm won't boot due to not being able to mount  partition and then a kernel panic.  Just to let you know inside the image the hard drive is partition the old fashion way with different partition ( /,home,var,tmp,boot ). So i'm thinking maybe xen can't handle the LVM partition plus the parittion scheme  that inside the xen image.