Re: [Xen-users] Infiniband Drivers under Xen kernel?

Yes,

but you have started openib service?
(/etc/init.d/openib start)

Open IB load a kernel module to allow system work with ib....
If you does not have installed all required packages, when start, openib
exit with failed.

O.K., you must install anothers packages, drivers module vendors for
your IB cards!

Go in package manager, search in "available packages", type ibverbs and go.
Check interested packages for your card(s), (sorry, at moment I does not
remember why
categorized by vendor) and install it.

....retry service openib start.

Bye,

Enrico

Thanks Nathan. But, it gives the following error during yum installation:

Transaction Check Error:
package libibverbs-2.2-33596.832.1_1_1.rhel4_qlc (which is newer than libibverbs-1.1.1-9.el5) is already installed package libibverbs-devel-2.2-33596.832.1_1_1.rhel4_qlc (which is newer than libibverbs-devel-1.1.1-9.el5) is already installed