Re: [Xen-users] stubdom issue - fs-backend broken

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] stubdom issue - fs-backend broken
From: keith coleman-2 <keith@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2009 00:47:03 -0800 (PST)
Delivery-date: Wed, 18 Feb 2009 00:47:43 -0800
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
The issue seems to be related to fs-backend when issuing the "save" domain
command. After fs-backend has launched 20 stubdoms it is no longer able to
save a domU.

Same behavior in xen 3.3.0, 3.3.1 and 3.3.2-rc1-pre on the official 2.6.18.8
kernel.

Keith Coleman