Re: [Xen-users] After memory upgrade - slow boot and "ERROR: Invalid che

Thank you for your hints.

However, compiling xen from source does not work at all on a "virgin" linux. Obviously there are a lot of missing prerequisites. Even if it has compiled well, it simply does not start any vm later. (tested with opensuse 11.x netinstall and centos 5.2 netinstall. hvm starts into qemu, pv-grub starts mini-os and hangs ). A configure script might help here and is indeed widely common for building source.

At least I used your suggestion - centos 5.2 + gitco. This seems to work now with 3.3.1.
Hopefully it will do in future. :-)

Ralf

Fajar A. Nugraha schrieb:
On Fri, Jan 30, 2009 at 8:25 PM, Ralf Hornik Mailings