Fwd: [Xen-users] Does Xen 3.3 support giga bit network in the guest?

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Fwd: [Xen-users] Does Xen 3.3 support giga bit network in the guest?
From: Abdul Qadeer <qadeer.qadeer@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2009 19:16:24 +0500
Delivery-date: Wed, 11 Feb 2009 06:17:08 -0800
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references :date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; bh=ciO592zA68gBzFSjp2JM9F/WQHs+wPTYPVL9pf6k3Es=; b=uprrlv2xHMuiBuV9OSvBToexNEyP0FQ4XqH4I0HoPHArK32kF95p+gv3tYkqzlHLW3 4SzrmO+R+RiCXlH/JbxsVcMny5eBTg0jVZsFJGvrESK7aC6q0AaoyntwIZ+NZSK9mznM 9leQwM6nkrbt21zaE+oSzUWgiSfEI95KvJpNg=