AW: [Xen-users] XEN kernel sources 2.6.28 ==> kernel panic ?

To: pasik <pasik@xxxxxx>
Subject: AW: [Xen-users] XEN kernel sources 2.6.28 ==> kernel panic ?
From: "Seybold, Daniel" <DSeybold@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2009 20:30:22 +0100
Cc: xen-users <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Delivery-date: Thu, 05 Feb 2009 11:28:09 -0800
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sorry I forgot...I use 64-Bit gentoo linux and need a dom0 kernel

I tried the kernel 2.6.27 below, but I got an error on boot with 4GB
RAM:

Press I to enter interactive boot mode

* Mounting proc at /proc ...
[ ok ]
* Mounting sysfs at /sys ...
[ ok ]
* Mounting /dev ...
[ ok ]
* Starting udevd ...
[ ok ]
* Populating /dev with existing devices through uevents ...
[ ok ]
* Waiting for uevents to be processed ...
INIT: Entering runlevel: 3
[   10.449773] Kernel panic - not syncing: Out of memory and no killable
processes...
[   10.449776]

And the system hangs...Same thing with the kernel I used before. If I
just use 2GB of RAM the XEN-kernel will boot without problem.
If I compile 2.6.27 kernel without XEN option the system will also boot
with 4GB and I can see the 4GB, too.

What do I wrong, is this a kernel problem or system problem ?

Thanks