[Xen-users] UnrealMachines for Xen users

To: xen-users <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Xen-users] UnrealMachines for Xen users
From: "lists@xxxxxxxxxxxx" <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 4 Feb 2009 23:11:31 -0600
Delivery-date: Wed, 04 Feb 2009 21:12:43 -0800
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Not sure where to tell people about this so if you can let others know, that
will certainly help.

Since posting, I have found that I get an awful lot of cool links to xen
related things but that there doesn't appear to be very many centralized places
when looking for these things.

I asked my wife if she could pull together a quick web site that would allow
Xen users to start posting their works and we've come up with
http://www.unrealmachines.com/ for all to use.

Like anyone else, my wife said "I'll throw a basic site together for you and
spend more time on it if people are going to start using it". Fair enough.

No charge, just needing to index all of these good ideas and links so please,
let Xen authors know that they can post their goods on the site and that users
can find them there.

www.unrealmachines.com

Thanks for all of the wonderful input to date folks!

Mike