[Xen-users] Re: No bootloader with D-I in domU on part. RAID1

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-users] Re: No bootloader with D-I in domU on part. RAID1
From: Markus Kiefer <markus@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2009 12:55:59 +0100
Delivery-date: Thu, 22 Jan 2009 03:57:05 -0800
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi.

Thiago Camargo Martins Cordeiro schrieb:
Markus,

 I'm trying this today too! But I'm still in the partition step....   :-/

Great. I'm looking forward to hearing about your progress.

 Try to use PyGRUB after installations finishes... If you don't have the
menu.lst file inside your domU, make one manually...   ;-)

Thanks for the advice. I didn't try this (yet).
With regular grub menu.lst wasn't a problem. As far as I could tell, grub wasn't able to install a working stage1. By now I just tried to use d-i on a domU residing on a simple sda partition. Now the installer can't find a matching disk driver...
I'm beginning to get a little frustrated.

Regards,
Markus