Re: AW: [Xen-users] Selecting a linux distro for a xen-involved project

To: "Carsten Schiers" <carsten@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: AW: [Xen-users] Selecting a linux distro for a xen-involved project
From: christoffer@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 17 Jan 2009 16:13:55 +0100 (CET)
Cc: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Sat, 17 Jan 2009 07:15:03 -0800
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
My wrong! It should be Xen 3.2-1. My intended point was that it's quite
recent - especially compared to Etch, which uses 3.0. Next time, I'll get
the numbers right.

Yes, Lenny is formally unstable. As this was for a development system,
that could be acceptable, but of course not for a production system.

Kernel is 2.6.26-1-xen-amd64 in my case.

/Chris