RE: [Xen-users] Lots of udp (multicast) packet loss in domU

To: "'James Harper'" <james.harper@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "'Mike Kazmier'" <DaKaZ@xxxxxxxxx>, <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: [Xen-users] Lots of udp (multicast) packet loss in domU
From: "Venefax" <venefax@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2009 20:05:41 -0500
Delivery-date: Mon, 12 Jan 2009 17:07:15 -0800
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:from:to:references :in-reply-to:subject:date:message-id:mime-version:content-type :content-transfer-encoding:x-mailer:thread-index:content-language; bh=wXYbJ5uXp6LI/Yr4DgDJq6WbfCjxhRcYLuyTrxvsgjE=; b=NgeInVLt38iEYmICDX7z5/RrHO0c/C51rn5UtPNDZrqAR85hsLtUb95T/kHpmUMtnL HR9h2VWBUBiKJNREYB7Uq6ticmqE9MffNcDTKVqx3Bb329bSoegNYqMkC5uRMu7L419g H9VvpcGkZ1IV0+i3jCp2XN+uf/LydzZMTB9wE=
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I have the same issue and I don't have a firewall in Dom0, plus I have my
dom0 pinned to processors 0 and 1 and all the domu's scattered between cores
2-15. Still the quality is awful. The media is UDP only, since this IP
telephony.
Any ideas?