[Xen-users] ERROR:Could not find an installable distribution the install

To: <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Xen-users] ERROR:Could not find an installable distribution the install location
From: Rui Pedro Nunes <rui_nunnes@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2008 15:48:12 +0000
Delivery-date: Tue, 23 Dec 2008 07:49:04 -0800
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hello.

I had install centOS in a server. then i decided install the same centOS as domU with xen, using the same CD-Install.
So, i put the cd in another machine and then i export that directory with the help of one server of nfs.
I did:
mount -t nfs 10.112.33.2:/e /root/Desktop/example
and it works.

but, then when i put the same path (nfs:10.112.33.2:/e) at "LOCATION INSTALLATION MEDIA" in virtual manager wizard then i have a error:
ERROR:Could not find an installable distribution the install location

What i am doing wrong??if i am using the same CD that i used in the firt installation and i can mount the directory in command line.

É fácil compartilhar suas fotos com o Windows LiveT Arraste e solte