RE: [Xen-users] HVM Migration

To: "Nick Couchman" <Nick.Couchman@xxxxxxxxx>, <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: [Xen-users] HVM Migration
From: "Iyer, Anoop" <anoop.iyer@xxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2008 15:50:08 -0600
Delivery-date: Fri, 12 Dec 2008 13:52:27 -0800
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Is it 32-bit XP?

Since your symptom sounds the same as mine from yesterday with the same
codebase (mine was Win2003, yours is XP; we're both using GPLPV; I too saw the
processor pegged and the VM unresponsive) you might try the workaround James
Harper suggested to me – disabling checksum offload and large send offload in
the NIC – before doing the migration.

For what it’s worth, my VM that had issues yesterday was also a “migrated” VM
(not live).

Anoop

PS: Thanks for your response yesterday. :)