RE: [Xen-users] Noise level on Tyan S3970G2NR running XenServerExpress5.

To: "James Harper" <james.harper@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Richard M" <rnmixon@xxxxxxxxxx>, <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: [Xen-users] Noise level on Tyan S3970G2NR running XenServerExpress5.0
From: "Robert Dunkley" <Robert@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2008 08:01:51 -0000
Delivery-date: Wed, 10 Dec 2008 00:06:52 -0800
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi,

It might be that the problem is related to Powernow not enabling by
default on Xen. You could try adding " cpufreq=dom0-kernel" to your
el boot line (I'm not entirely sure if this is relevant to Xen
Server, it is needed for various Linux distributions running Xen).

Rob