[Xen-users] some xen concepts

To: <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Xen-users] some xen concepts
From: "Borja Tatay" <borja.tatay@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 7 Dec 2008 12:48:24 +0100
Delivery-date: Sun, 07 Dec 2008 03:49:20 -0800
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:from:to:subject:date :mime-version:content-type:x-mailer:thread-index:x-mimeole :message-id; bh=8Y1fT4B4Ym3PyOVFMGLfHms6EkkJx/5hcZohshI0Qzo=; b=gKB7cUpjQHmEeDxxOeydl+Yutjw2EDUUTORHdFA1czy5X0m+I1C4JF0s79+UCu4B4P XAvB+aKvkjCkQvw8aMkvzjwrFb5FP0Z1ApxZT4aAo2uDbiBtrAC3XvYzTh0wAyDOUTaJ k10taka4JXLp2ly3RBXqPgYo68abwXkkJ+7b8=
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hello

I’m new on Xen, so I just installed Xen using this guide  and everything works fine, but I’ve got some doubts about some concepts in it

First at all, it says it’s a good idea to stop apparmor

/etc/init.d/apparmor stop
update-rc.d -f apparmor remove

What is it good for ?

It also says to disable tls in both the host and the guest .. once again, what is it good for to disable it, can cause problems if  I don’t disable ?

Last,  it says to add , in /etc/modules

loop max_loop=64

I omitted max_loop, let the kernel as it was built by default  (just with the loop)… can this cause problems ?

Last, I just played a little creating , loggin and deleting some virtual machines, by the time no problem at all, looks fine, but I was wondering if is there any GUI tool for use in remote (the host server doesn’t not have xserver, and I don’t want it to have)

Kindly Regards

Borja Tatay