Re: [Xen-users] Installing PV image from CDROM

To: deshantm@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] Installing PV image from CDROM
From: J Newbie <j_nwb@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 30 Nov 2008 15:35:42 -0800 (PST)
Cc: xen-users <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Delivery-date: Sun, 30 Nov 2008 15:36:18 -0800
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Thanks Todd.

Could you please elaborate a bit more about what is wrong with CDROM ?

Also,
* I am ready to recreate/update initrd if required.
* Any specific changes in Xen ? What version of Xen would this work on ? What
type of change was made ?
* What xen drivers are available for use with PV VMs ?

I searched the archive for cdrom parvirtualized, pv etc.. but no good hit.

Thanks
-nb