Re: [Xen-users] disk backend performance

To: Stefan de Konink <stefan@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] disk backend performance
From: Ross Walker <rswwalker@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 28 Nov 2008 20:45:45 -0500
Cc: Xen Users <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Stefan Bauer <stefan.bauer@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Delivery-date: Fri, 28 Nov 2008 17:46:43 -0800
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:references:message-id:from:to :in-reply-to:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:x-mailer :mime-version:subject:date:cc; bh=19cZLtC+jZwR6YFIHYFB/GZ6rQbX4FMD0ENGxO/3gS8=; b=bNwfqTvUEUUAzS3sDWuaQfMu9XZCvHzWyDx9d1Y3eTBJwkxdwUnyrHo5kdWgD5LT82 Go3VAWaLWd5GYslOSH0jbvidyXK2iE59/4GgU4zJ2USB66WCB4raviBxNfFeTu6xjxXZ sqxw8gYNPq225bSKXesRP1o3tm98cooI5gJ/w=
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx