Re: [Xen-users] pciback with debian etch and xen 3.3.0

Hi Christian,

Am Donnerstag, den 27.11.2008, 22:10 -0200 schrieb Christian Lyra:
> Hi,
>
> As far as I saw, and as far as I tried, pci passthrough in 3.3.0 has
> problems. I got close to get it, but stopped on the "co-assign"
> problem.

i have a couple of xen-boxes under my arms, which run xen3.3 and do
pci-passthrough to domu (pv/hv) - so it works as expected (in general).

No Idea whats wrong with you, but saying "does not work" is not very
productiv. So - what problems did you have?

Which OS, Distri, Kernel and XEN-Version did you use?
Could you please post an error-message?

>  The current solution so far is to use 3.2.x. :-(

This is definitively not a solution!

Thomas