Re: [Xen-users] Lost Network on domU's - Please Help

> My suggestion is that you make the start of xend BEFORE doing a
> configuration using the ethX:Y. If you don't, then you might have
> serious issues with the bridging. I'm not sure if that helps...
>
> Thomas

Thanks. I was able to get all the systems back on the network. For
whatever reason, "hwinfo --netcard" started showing a mac address. I
deleted the nic in yast, and reconfigured it matching the mac address
and this worked.

This is ok for all the systems but one. One of them uses software that
licenses based on the mac address, so I need to figure out how to make
it use the old mac address. Not sure how to force that at the moment.

James