[Xen-users] What files are modified when we install XEN on RHEL 5?

To: "xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Xen-users] What files are modified when we install XEN on RHEL 5?
From: Ravi Kumar Madhuranthakam <RaviKumar_Madhuranthakam@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2008 17:17:56 +0530
Accept-language: en-US
Acceptlanguage: en-US
Cc: Lingappa <Subrahmanya_Lingappa@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, Subrahmanya, Ravi Rattihalli <Ravi_Rattihalli@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Delivery-date: Fri, 14 Nov 2008 04:07:53 -0800
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

What files are modified  when we install XEN on RHEL 5?

RaviKumar Madhuranthakam

Senior Engineer|MindTree Ltd. |Phase -2,Global Village ,Mysore Road, Bangalore-560 059, INDIA |Voice +91 80 26264000 Extn: 67020 |Mob : 09886035205 |

email: ravikumar_madhuranthakam@xxxxxxxxxxxx|www.mindtree.com |

This message (including attachment if any) is confidential and may be privileged. If you have received this message by mistake please notify the sender by return e-mail and delete this message from your system. Any unauthorized use or dissemination of this message in whole or in part is strictly prohibited. E-mail may contain viruses. Before opening attachments please check them for viruses and defects. While MindTree Limited (MindTree) has put in place checks to minimize the risks, MindTree will not be responsible for any viruses or defects or any forwarded attachments emanating either from within MindTree or outside.

Please note that e-mails are susceptible to change and MindTree shall not be liable for any improper, untimely or incomplete transmission.

MindTree reserves the right to monitor and review the content of all messages sent to or from MindTree e-mail address. Messages sent to or from this e-mail address may be stored on the MindTree e-mail system or else where.