RE: [Xen-users] NAT with static ip configuration doesn't work

To: "Dustin Henning" <Dustin.Henning@xxxxxxxxxxx>, xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [Xen-users] NAT with static ip configuration doesn't work
From: "Zhi Wang" <xenlando@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2008 11:25:21 -0400
Delivery-date: Thu, 23 Oct 2008 08:26:02 -0700
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:sender :to:subject:mime-version:content-type:x-google-sender-auth; bh=/RleeksLRV9j4kfCkcolAXhB831TGOrZ4nwlI5JCEgI=; b=WsUaviMJHmeUThCewJwb2shadLu1SkSo2xHU5bhb0oyLl2dYpYH6Y23vDpI41sso83 kLLbEPkqhbjZe19FEcRXB9J+HtfDYSJLyJnhdYDKmIL4xslR3mQbhhdpFN0ZILgwuqii cssKnnoSnxubD+vn4wtHcmy9oVZp1GtrtNVLw=
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Thanks. I think I would just use the quick fix I mentioned in my previous
mail for now. But sure it is inconvenient. It is so frustrating to build Xen
from source code :(, even the simplest configuration some times doesn't
work.

Best regards

Zhi Wang