Re: [Xen-users] USB in DomU

On Oct 15, 2008, at 11:24 PM, Todd Deshane wrote:

- Is it possible to only forward certain USB ports rather than the whole
Controller (via pciback.hide)?

You might be able to achieve this another way.

Take a look at:
http://www.olivetalks.com/2008/02/03/usb-forwarding-on-xen-it-just-does-not-work/

no, does not work. I get nothing out of lsusb or dmesg or syslog

Try the command xm pci-list-assignable-devices

does not exist!?

Also what version of Xen?

XEN version 3.2.1-rc1-pre

OK, so the VT-d + pci-list-assignable-devices support is new in 3.3.

Would it help to install 3.3?

Cheers,
Todd