[Xen-users] Script or Program in Xen

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-users] Script or Program in Xen
From: Sarmad George <sgeorge@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2008 20:33:59 -0400
Delivery-date: Fri, 10 Oct 2008 17:36:32 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Good day all
Speed is my concern here - and my fingers are slower than a script
I am trying to create a guest machine and control it from the host
On the guest terminal I run a benchmark
On the host terminal I monitor it recording registers - etc
But there is a time gap determined by my finger speed
Can anyone help me in "a script or a program" (for example) - so the gap will be
acceptably constant? Of course it can never be constant.
I need this pls
<guest-terminal/some-directory> ./benchmark-run
<host-root/some-directory> ./program-run
Thx