Re: [Xen-users] Xm Create Image Path

To: "Dustin.Henning@xxxxxxxxxxx" <Dustin.Henning@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] Xm Create Image Path
From: Bobby Cox <Bobby.Cox@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 2 Oct 2008 15:03:31 -0500
Accept-language: en-US
Acceptlanguage: en-US
Cc: "xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Delivery-date: Thu, 02 Oct 2008 13:04:14 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Dustin,

Yes I had.  Replacing the image path in the configuration did make it work and I knew this before posting.  I guess my question was a bit simple.  I should have asked has anyone done this and had it work for them.

Thanks for your response.
--
Bobby Cox