RE: [Xen-users] Mouse pointer - slow response

To: <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: [Xen-users] Mouse pointer - slow response
From: "Dustin Henning" <Dustin.Henning@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2008 11:02:29 -0400
Delivery-date: Mon, 29 Sep 2008 08:03:14 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Stephen,
        Indeed, that does sound like more than sufficient RAM for dom0, even
with all domUs running.  My only other thoughts would be as follows:
1) You may want to provide more system information for those on the list
(Linux Distro, Version, Xen install method, versions).
2) You may want to provide more hardware information for those on the list
(# of physical CPUs/Cores, # of vCPUs in dom0 / per domU).
3) You might also search the Internet as well to see if you can find any bug
reports that match up with your version(s).
4) Have you checked the load on the dom0/domU(s) when this is happening (xm
top / xentop and top on the dom0)?
5) Is mouse USB or PS/2?  Have you tried the other type (not a fix, but
might narrow down the problem).
        Dustin