RE: [Xen-users] Xen 3.3 & CentOS 5.2 x86_64!

I got xen3.3 installed on Centos5.2 but can’t be able to create Vm on it. ACM security rules got trouble for.

I compiled and installed xen3.3 successfully without any error with default Config.mk. I found following configs in Config.mk related to ACM:

# Enable XSM security module.  Enabling XSM requires selection of an
# XSM security module (FLASK_ENABLE or ACM_SECURITY).
XSM_ENABLE ?= n
FLASK_ENABLE ?= n
ACM_SECURITY ?= n

Here n shows that it is disabled by default then why it is searching for these rules? Any idea how to fix it?

My xm list shows:

Name                                      ID Mem(MiB) VCPUs State   Time(s)
ACMError: Security information not found in info struct.
Domain-0                                   0     1024     2 r-----   1010.4

and xm info output:

Error: (13, 'Permission denied')
Usage: xm info

Get information about Xen host.

I found very similar problem posted by a guy on xen mailing list but no one replied him yet.

Your reply will be greatly appreciated.

Kashif