[Xen-users] process ids

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-users] process ids
From: "devi thapa" <devi.thapa@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2008 11:59:36 +0530
Delivery-date: Mon, 22 Sep 2008 23:30:20 -0700
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to :subject:mime-version:content-type; bh=RV0i+ZGywkX4vLyD98o3AQpNx58rfFofTbG5MtSib7A=; b=RhW3yr3dyI4RPRiT6DDuk7pLLu1wZJCofLwTAmCeaiIdDQVMkMzGW3C9cs01otxi1N dSP4SzJqQTawHVqVjcHh/IiwwJDjQt+tZ1gLf1wsJXR/JFpWPGehyaOJ1oDnJMf7JYGb Lg8BYfsGG1FTAlMplYJ0FpFijkdQMY/Dbshx8=
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Todd,

              I think you have misinterpreted the term resources, sorry I could not convey properly.  I meant resources like
httpd, cups, samba etc the services, which will be start at the start of the virtual machine.
I want to monitor these resources.

I want to tell you my view, please bear with me,

Suppose I write a script which will monitor the resources of virtual machine like suppose for now httpd and samba.
Suppose, if any one of the resource fails, I want the entire virtual machine to get shifted to the other node.
So,  the script written by me, monitors the resources and if any one of the resource fails, it will shutdown the virtual machine.
And the rest is my problem, because I have already written an ocf script to monitor the virtual machine.  So if the virtual machine is shutdown, it immediate shifts the virtual machine to the other node.

Can I go like this?
Awaiting your valuable suggestions!!

Regards,
Devi.