Re: AW: [forums] Re: [Xen-users] BMC Remedy on xen?

On Thu, 2008-09-18 at 16:16 +0200, Fabian.Flaegel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> You can set the mac in the config file.
>
> vif = ['mac=...']
>
> Will that be enough?
>
> Regards,
> Fabian

Don't think it will be. The pv system has a MAC now on eth2, and Remedy
doesn't like it. Somehow it knows it's not a real nic. At least that's
what we think. Could they be determining that based on the MAC address
it's finding?

I've asked the Remedy consultants to also open a ticket with BMC to see
what they say.

I'm open to any and all ideas.

Thanks,
James