Bruno

De: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] Em nome de billy lau
Enviada em: segunda-feira, 15 de setembro de 2008 13:37
Para: deshantm@xxxxxxxxx
Cc: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Assunto: Re: [Xen-users] Problems with SCSI

On Mon, Sep 15, 2008 at 11:44 AM, Todd Deshane <deshantm@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On Mon, Sep 15, 2008 at 10:30 AM, billy lau <billylau@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>> CONFIG_SCSI is a kernel option.
>>
>> I wouldn't expect that to be your problem though.
>
> Okay..
>>
>> What dom0 and domU kernels are you using and where did they come from?
>
> I am using Debian etch, from debian.org

I am pretty sure that you need to rebuild your initrd for your guest. Can you
search the mailing list archives (xen.markmail.org) for things like debian and
initrd, mkinitramfs and scsi, and combinations of those?

So, what you mean is I just need to create another (separate) initrd for domU? I've just did that, and the same problem still occurs. Btw, I am using mkinitrd.yaird to create the image.

Thanks,
- billy