Re: [Xen-users] Migration of physical host to Xen-Instance

To: "Robert Dunkley" <Robert@xxxxxxxxx>, "Tino Schöllhorn" <t.schoellhorn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] Migration of physical host to Xen-Instance
From: "Todd Deshane" <deshantm@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2008 13:33:28 -0400
Cc: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Wed, 13 Aug 2008 10:34:03 -0700
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:reply-to :to:subject:cc:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type :content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references; bh=SK4h+bb3fxWwC0gST/fLWAq1fHqlrsTwYR124p7UI5o=; b=hO4nhLVbwT33v6EINkHo2RMTKgoU+gLU4OMWXYfVQUDpSNVAq5CyeUwOTvdZlnaMep LFhO4UllWy0jQfqBljtto7fMcovGk/bVQeVVwicWiP+M8oL1q/WtFSUNBuz1pEBdOKnV YSjn8gM4vQ6bQOW61rdHJeh59MCBeAPuCrjhE=