[Xen-users] CD/DVD drive in DomU

To: xen-users <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Xen-users] CD/DVD drive in DomU
From: Paul Schulze <avlex@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 5 Aug 2008 15:39:11 +0200
Delivery-date: Tue, 05 Aug 2008 06:40:04 -0700
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=googlemail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:mime-version :content-transfer-encoding:message-id:content-type:to:from:subject :date:x-pgp-agent:x-mailer:sender; bh=HGgXDKDzmIB0/d3u4/q+pCYtDSIUBvfEsGq2Y3eIGSc=; b=snlC0UvTdnwwGv0mYg8Z331FvVFLaEgtjQ/BjJirYAXdSsAFoJIK1qjGnclM3B2LtG P5NNhJQjJbxefcGQMmttcluVejcGrQU0fclzNOT3GE+yDp+5SJLsIA0WBIZG1RUvWdCO 2SksbcnfSusRvrx91KQMwen/ZeJUzMhU3+2yI=
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx