Re: AW: [Xen-users] Xen / Windows Network Setup

To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: AW: [Xen-users] Xen / Windows Network Setup
From: Javier Guerra Giraldez <javier@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2008 07:31:46 -0500
Cc: Steffen Heil <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, 'Tao Shen' <taoshen1983@xxxxxxxxx>
Delivery-date: Fri, 25 Jul 2008 05:31:52 -0700
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
On Friday 25 July 2008, Steffen Heil wrote:
> Hi
>
> Actually it IS Xen related, as I need to use Windows within a routed setup
> and I cannot afford using a network and broadcast address.

the point is that the answer (or lack of it) doesn't depend on Xen's
capabilities, but on window's implementation.

the same question (and the same answers) would appear if you had several real
boxes.

(i'd look into PPPoE drivers; but in fact i don't know enough about windows
networking and your question is too open ended for me to know what you really
need)

--
Javier