Re: [Xen-users] Can't install Windows 2003 on SLES10SP1

To: "James Pifer" <jep@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] Can't install Windows 2003 on SLES10SP1
From: "Michael Kershaw" <mike.kershaw@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2008 22:30:31 -0400
Cc: Xen List <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Delivery-date: Mon, 14 Jul 2008 19:31:07 -0700
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to :subject:cc:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type :content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references; bh=377MyI8pIv7pqsdxzTZjgnECjAgcVumonXLGWycIAK4=; b=EPZxkdaZgxl5gNTcWJjlVl7djYUnlvVcMdh9jwMZQq17fmklsqylAJYjIsXxfDiLMB DHwz6VA0Oy29ASNZtGA4oLyGb18sC4B9aZ0TdDvQR029w9YTWusBNB4LjCAgPpbHUmqm XZFpM91VErbmqv6DYuZr4p2AaU7RLXyXy3+bY=
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I haven't tried the install yet, but the first thing I would probably
do is upgrade to Sp2 and try it out.  Do you have that availability?

Mike