Re: [Xen-users] Fedora 8 and pciback not showing in guest

To: sjdean <sjdean@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] Fedora 8 and pciback not showing in guest
From: "Christopher Isip" <cmisip@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2008 19:16:52 -0400
Cc: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Mon, 23 Jun 2008 16:17:24 -0700
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to :subject:cc:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:references; bh=IaOG1eipDDj+qTj9qWKy1frZTTf5hFXoUEOTeJPu4iw=; b=ITPyHj9/lsitbT6I+QDOZM6+/RNLo1/QC3MMUTvFtwZaAZXFUOZwIgoi/T918HKq2X 0AG/d2vJu5BaSLQPOGRvPMd9cQrA/KxNACzkY9X2tnvjjHzoyan/JxrPG7/QSYH4+me5 jibHMFEvBR9PjHOY264edOsle+SkYzB4tjO88=
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx